Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles.
View Articles by Category
Category » Hosting Account & Services
There were 5 articles found in this category:
- Can I host more than one domain on my hosting account?
Yes, you can host unlimited domain names on your account as long as you are using the Unlimited Hosting plan. This feature is not available for the Windows hosting plans.
- How do I check my website usage?
1. Sign into Member Zone. 2. On the side menu, click on "View Details" under "Disk Storage Quota". If you want to check your monthly traffic, you can click on "View Details" under "Traffic Quota" instead. 3. A new page will appear with your current usage.
- I need to change my payment credit card.
You may change your payment information in your Member Zone under the Billing section. If you would like to have us change your credit card details or other billing information, please call us at: 604-434-4307 Phone Support Hours: Monday to Friday - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST/PDT Alternately, you can ...
- I have more than one Doteasy hosting account, is there an easier way I can manage all my accounts?
If you have more than one account with Doteasy, you can group them under a Group Manager account for easier managing. You can use the Group Them function in your Member Zone to setup your Group Manager account. Using your Group Manager account, you can easily submit your account renewal and upgr ...
- Do you auto-renew hosting services?
Yes, your Doteasy web hosting plan and other optional add-on services are automatically renewed upon expiry. Hosting service renewal reminders are sent 2 weeks prior to the term expiry date. If you do not wish to renew your services, you will need to send us your service cancellation request pr ...