This feature can be configured to automatically send response messages. This can be useful when the recipient is unavailable.
To view auto responders for a specific domain on your account, click the Managing: menu and choose a domain.
The cPanel interface provides a table where links can be used to edit or delete existing responders. To quickly find a specific email address, enter a keyword in the Search field and click Go.
Add an Auto Responder
To add or edit an auto responder:
Note: cPanel includes tags, enclosed in percent signs (%), which you can use to insert information, such as the sender’s subject, into the body of the email.
- Click Add Auto Responder or find an email address and click Edit.
- Choose a character set.
- Define your email address and domain name.
- In the From, Subject, and Body fields, enter the text that should appear in the auto responder’s message.
- If the message includes HTML tags, click the HTML Message checkbox.
- Click Create/Modify to store the new auto responder.
Remove an Auto Responder
To delete an auto responder:
- Click Delete next to the appropriate auto responder.
- Click Yes to confirm that the responder should be deleted.
- If you wish to keep the auto responder, click No.