You can make further changes to your spam filtering settings in the Preferences section. This page allows you to set display and notification preferences.
1. Click on Preferences.
· Number of messages to display per page: Controls the number of messages per page in the message summary. Allowable values are 10, 30, 50, 100 or 200.
· Sort messages by: Lets you sort messages either by date or by SPAM-scanning score.
· Sort order: Controls the sort order (ascending or descending).
· Show relay column in trap display: If you select No, then the "Relay" column is not shown in the SPAM trap display. This may improve the layout on small screens.
· Show recipient column in trap display: If you select Yes, then an extra "Recipient" column is shown in the SPAM trap display. Only the first recipient is shown; if there are more than one, then an elipsis (. . . ) is displayed. Note that you cannot sort the trap display by recipient.
· Show the "Actions Taken" page: If you select Yes, then when you take actions against messages, senders, and so on, Doteasy Email Protection System displays a summary page describing the actions taken. If you select No, then b Doteasy Email Protection System skips this summary page, taking the specified actions and returning to the original page immediately.
8th of August, 2013