Doteasy SmartMail allows you to set individual email storage quotas. This means you can now assign different email storage quotas to different email accounts.
During the new user account creation process, you will be given the option to assign an email storage quota for that account. Once the quota has been assigned, you can make changes by doing the following:
1. Login to your Doteasy SmartMail admin account.
2. Click on Email Users under Domain Settings.
3. Click on the user account you wish to modify.
4. Under the Mailbox tab, you will see the Mailbox Size Limit option. Enter in the new desired storage quota.
5. When you are finished, click on Save for the changes to take effect.