Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles.
View Articles by Category
There are no sub categories
Category » Hosting Account & Member Profile
There were 6 articles found in this category:
- Setup Doteasy Group Manager
If you have more than one account with Doteasy, you can group them under a Group Manager account for easier management. Your Group Manager account is set up through Group them function in the upper left corner of your Member Zone. 1. Click on the Start Here link in the “Group Manager&rdq ...
- Upgrade Hosting Service Plan
1. Sign into Member Zone. 2. Click on the Upgrade Hosting Plan function in the "Hosting" section. 3. Select the desired upgrade option. When you are ready, click on the Next Step button. 4. Make sure the payment information on file is valid as it will be used for your upgrade request. When you ...
- Change Account Payment Credit Card
1. Sign into Member Zone. 2. Click on the Change Credit Card function in the "Billing" section. 3. Click on the Change button. 4. Enter your new credit card information and select your preferred billing currency. When you are ready, click on the Submit Update Request button. Alternatively, y ...
- Change Domain DNS
This tutorial only applies if your domain is registered with Doteasy. If you have registered your domain with another registrar, you will need to submit your DNS changes to your registrar. 1. Sign into your Doteasy Member Zone. 2. Select the Change Web Host function from the "Hosting" section. ...
- Update Account Contact Profile
1. Sign into your Doteasy Member Zone. 2. Click on the Change Contact Info function found in the "Member" section. 3. Click on the Change button. 4. Enter your new contact information. When you are ready, click on the Next button. 5. Click on the Submit Changes button to confirm the update.
- Change Account Password
1. Sign into your Doteasy Member Zone. 2. Click on the Change Password function under the "Member" section. 3. Enter your current password and the new passworsd you wish to use. When you are ready, click on the Request Change button. *Note* 1. Your password must be 8-14 characters long. You m ...